'Not sure why today I feel so sad about it.
I guess I'm just tired and hormonal.
But I am feeling so lonely for him.
- mel·an·chol·y Noun /ˈmelənˌkälē/Synonyms:
- adjective: sad, gloomy, melancholic, mournful, dismal, blue, sombre, somber, doleful, sorrowful,despondent
- noun: sadness, melancholia, gloom, sorrow, dejection, despondency, depression, grief, gloominess
- A deep, pensive, and long-lasting sadness
- mel·an·chol·y Adjective /ˈmelənˌkälē/
- Sad, gloomy, or depressed
- she felt a little melancholy
- the dog has a melancholy expression
- Causing or expressing sadness; depressing
- the study makes melancholy if instructive reading
Post a Comment